We want to make sure you’re aware of Federal and “bank holidays” as well as One company holidays in 2021. We hope this information will help you plan your financial life more easily. Please note:
- Transfers that span these dates will take longer to process. Deposits that would otherwise post on the dates listed below will be delayed until the following business day.
- Checks deposited on these dates will be reviewed the following business day.
- Customer Support response times may be longer than usual
One observes the following federal holidays:
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday, January 18
- Presidents’ Day, February 15
- Memorial Day, May 31
- Independence Day, July 5
- Labor Day, September 6
- Columbus Day / Indigenous People’s Day, October 11
- Veterans Day, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, November 25
- Christmas (Eve) Day, December 24
- New Years (Eve) Day, December 31