Our mobile check deposit feature is currently in beta testing. To request early access, click here
Please note: we will continue making improvements to our mobile check deposit feature over several months. All feedback is welcome as we work on these improvements.
Once logged into your app:
- Tap on Move Money
- Tap on Deposit Checks
- Tap on the $0.00 to enter the check amount
- Tap on Deposit To to select which Pocket you’d like your funds deposited
- In order to process a check we require photos of both the front and back. To do so, tap on the “Front” image and the “Back” image and follow the instructions for taking a photograph.
- Center the check on a dark surface
- Make sure you have plenty of light
- Maintain the check within the rectangle on the screen
- Once you’ve successfully captured your images, tap “Submit”
- Please note, you may be taken to a screen with information describing potential issues with your check. If you feel your check is properly written, endorsed, and is an approved check type you may submit as is. Otherwise, please return to the previous screen and correct any errors.
- You will receive an email once your check is submitted
Please note, your pending check will not display in your app until it has been accepted and may occasionally take up to 1 business day after being accepted to appear as a pending transaction.
If you do not see your pending check 1 business day after receiving your acceptance email, please contact support.