Once logged into your app:
- Tap on Move Money
- Tap on Deposit Checks
- Tap on the $0.00 to enter the check amount
- Tap on Deposit To to select which Pocket you’d like your funds deposited
- In order to process a check we require photos of both the front and back. To do so, tap on the “Front” image and the “Back” image and follow the instructions for taking a photograph.
- Center the check on a dark surface
- Make sure you have plenty of light
- Maintain the check within the rectangle on the screen
- Once you’ve successfully captured your images, tap “Submit”
- Please note, you may be taken to a screen with information describing potential issues with your check. If you feel your check is properly written, endorsed, and is an approved check type you may submit as is. Otherwise, please return to the previous screen and correct any errors.
- You will receive an email once your check is submitted
Please note, your pending check will not display in your app until it has been accepted and may occasionally take up to 1 business day after being accepted to appear as a pending transaction.
If you do not see your pending check 1 business day after receiving your acceptance email, please contact support.
Eligibility for Check Deposit is based on account history, activity, and other criteria. Eligible customers will see the feature in their accounts within 30 days of account creation. If you opened your account more than 30 days ago and you do not have Check Deposit, you may submit a request here. Please note that we review each request, though review does not guarantee eligibility for this feature.