Want to check your balance at a glance? See which Pocket your One card is currently assigned to? Look no further. We're super excited to release our One iOS widget! 🎉
Try it in Today View or on your Home Screen.
Apple devices running iOS 14 or newer have the ability to place a shortcut to your most frequently used or favorite apps right on your Home Screen or in your Today View. The One widget provides "at a glance" information, such as Pocket card assignment or Pocket balance, without having to launch the One app.
- On your home screen, press and hold anywhere.
- The apps should start to "wiggle".
- On the volume side near the Facetime camera (upper left corner) You should see a ➕ sign. Tap it.
- A "widget drawer" will pop up. Scroll until you see a widget selection for One.
- Tap on the One widget
- This will then prompt you to choose between two (2) sizes. (Medium, Small)
7. Once you select your size, tap + Add Widget at the bottom.
8. This will drop the widget onto your Home Screen or in your Today View. Feel free to move around your widget until you find a perfect home. (may we suggest the Home Screen 😉)
9. Once you've found the perfect place, tap Done in the top right corner. This will lock your widget into place. (Don't worry, you can always rearrange later).
10. You're all set! 🎉
Now you can check your balance, see which Pocket your One card is assigned to, or launch the One app!