This article will outline the steps to activate your recently received One card. Once completed you will be able to use your card to make purchases and access ATMs.
Once you've received your One card, you will need to activate it before being able to make purchases. Here are the instructions on how to do this:
- Open the application
- Click on the "Details" tab
- Click on the image of the card
- Click on the 'Activate' button
- When prompted, enter the card's "Expiration Date" (found on the back of the card)
- When prompted, enter the card's "Last 4 digits" (found on the back of the card)
- Click 'Continue'
Your card will now be activated. You will also see an option to 'Set Pin', which will give you the ability to use your card in debit mode. We highly recommend setting your pin to help ensure you can use your card at as many locations as possible.
Please never write your Pin down. You can always return to the application to update your Pin.