Move money into your One account from a connected external bank.
Here are the steps to move money from a connected external bank account into One:
- Open your mobile application or login to your online account
- Click on the "Move Money" tab towards the bottom of the app or page
- Click on the "Transfer" option
- Click on the "From" option
- Click on your external bank account from the list of "Available" options
- Click on "To"
- Select the Pocket where you want to move your money
- Enter in the amount of money you want to transfer
- Click on the "Next: Review" button
- Click on the 'Transfer now" button
Your transfer has now been initiated. Please note: fund transfers may take up to 5 business days to become available in your One account.
Once you've funded your account, you can also use these steps to move money between your pockets.