You can add money to your One account in many ways. Be it through direct deposit, moving funds from an external bank, mobile check deposit, wire transfer, or by using a peer-to-peer service such as Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal.
Below, you'll find options on how to add money to your One account.
External Bank Transfer
The quickest way to move funds from an external account into your One account is by "pushing" the funds to One from the external bank.
Your external bank will allow transfers into One from their website and apps. Here’s how to get started:
- One is listed in Plaid Direct. If your bank supports Plaid, search for One to make a secure connection. You will then be prompted to log into your One account and, once connected, will be able to make a transfer.
- If your external bank does not support Plaid, you can manually push funds to your One account with your account and routing information. The exact steps will vary based on your bank, but here are the general steps:
- Log in to your bank’s website or app
- Locate the Transfer screen/menu
- Choose to add your One account by adding your account and routing numbers. Here is a link with more information about where to locate that information within your One app.
Please note: Pushing funds from an external bank is the fastest way to move money from another bank into One. However, you can also initiate the transfer from your One app.
How to initiate a bank transfer from One
To move money from a connected external account, follow these steps:
- Click Move Money
- Log in to your account
- Click on Move Money
- Click on Transfer
- Enter the Amount to Transfer and press Continue
- Click on From to choose the originating Pocket or external account
- Click on To in order to select the destination Pocket or external account
- Click on Transfer
You can also create a one-time transfer, set up recurring Scheduled Transfers, and add a note for better transfer housekeeping.
Click the Transfer now button and congratulations! Your transfer has been initiated.
Fund transfers may take up to 3 business days to become available in your One account. Once funded, you can also use these steps to move money between Pockets.
At One we consider many forms of income as a direct deposit, not just paychecks from your employers. You can find more information about setting up a direct deposit here.
Mobile check deposit
Eligibility for Check Deposit is based on account history, activity, and other criteria. Eligible customers will see the feature in their accounts within 30 days of account creation. If you opened your account more than 30 days ago and you do not have Check Deposit, you may submit a request here. Please note that we review each request, though review does not guarantee eligibility for this feature.
You are able to receive* wire transfers to your One account. Typically, your Account and Routing numbers are all that is needed for the sender to wire a transfer into your One account. Here is a link with instructions for accepting a wire transfer.
You can push funds from services such as Cash App, Venmo and Paypal to your One account by adding your One card number. You will then be able to use those services cash-out options to move funds to your One account. Please note that One does not charge any fees for these transfers, but the peer-to-peer service may.