Here are the steps to move money from Pocket to Pocket or to move money in and out of your ONE account with a connected bank.
Once you've funded your account, use these steps to move money in and out of ONE:
- Sign in to your ONE account
- Select Move Money on mobile or Transfer on the web
- Select Transfer
- Enter the Amount to Transfer and press Continue
- Click on From to choose the originating Pocket or external account
- Click on To in order to select the destination Pocket or external account
- Click on Transfer
How long do transfers take?
Pocket to Pocket transfers are generally completed and the funds are available within 1 minute.
Funds transferred from a connected bank account will usually post within 3 business days (M-F) but can take up to 5 business days.
More information about transfer times can be found here.