Please know that One does not charge any fees for keeping your account open, and having accounts with multiple financial institutions does not impact your credit report or financial profile.
That said, if you still want to close your account, we understand. We'd hate to see you go, but here are the steps to request your One account to be closed.
Step 1: Prepare your account for closure:
- Your account must have a positive or zero balance.
- All deposits, outstanding and pending items must be posted.
- Switch any direct deposits and/or pre-authorized withdrawals to another account.
- We recommend that you move any positive balance funds to an external account. Here are the instructions for connecting your One account to an external financial institution.
Step 2: Contact us to close your account by:
- 1) Clicking here to submit a request to close. your account from the email address associated with your One account.
- 2) Calling us at 1.855.830.6200 from the number associated with your One account.