Pocket settings can be accessed in each pocket by selecting the three dots in the top right of a pocket detail screen. To get to a pocket detail screen simply select the tile for the pocket from your dashboard.
In pocket settings you can:
- View and edit the name of the pocket.
- Share the pocket with your friends or family members.
- Remove members of the pocket you have already shared with.
- View and copy account and routing numbers for the pocket.
- View & enable pocket specific settings.
- Spend - turn Credit Line on and off.
- Credit Line - view your credit limit and the APR.
- Auto-Save - turn on and off the ability to automatically save 3% of every paycheck.
(Click here for information about setting up a direct-deposit paycheck into your One account.)
Edit pocket names:
- You can edit the name of any of the pockets you create.
- To edit a pocket name select on the 3 dots in the top right of the pocket detail screen after selecting into the pocket from the dashboard.
- You will see an edit button for any pocket that you have created.
- Selecting edit will open the keyboard to enter a new name.
- You can edit pocket names however often you like.
- Any new name will be reflected on your next statement.
- You are not able to edit the name of the default pockets we create for you - Spend, Credit Line, Save and Auto-Save.
- You can share pockets with your friends or family members by selecting the “+” icon in your pocket detail screen.
- To share a pocket, follow the instructions in the app after selecting the “+” icon to share your unique pocket link with others.
- If they have a One account, they’ll be able to join the pocket directly from the link after signing in.
- If they do not have a One account, they will need to sign up before being able to access your pocket.
- You both will see the pocket on your dashboard, and you will see an icon on your pocket with the recipient's initials after it has been successfully shared.
- Both you and whomever you share your pocket with will be able to add funds into the pockets and access the money in the pocket by transferring funds out to a linked account or another pocket or assigning your card to the pocket and spending directly from it.
- You can always remove anyone you have shared a pocket with from the pocket settings by selecting the X next to their name.