Pocket settings can be accessed in each Pocket by selecting the three dots in the top right of a Pocket detail screen. To get to a Pocket detail screen simply select the tile for the Pocket from your dashboard.
In Pocket settings you can:
- View and edit the name of the Pocket.
- Share the Pocket with your friends or family members.
- Remove members of the Pocket you have already shared with.
- View and copy account and routing numbers for the Pocket.
- View & enable Pocket specific settings.
- Spend - turn Overdraft on and off.*
- Auto-Save - turn on and off the ability to automatically save a percentage of every paycheck.
(Click here for information about setting up a direct-deposit paycheck into your ONE account.)
Edit Pocket names:
- You can edit the name of any of the Pockets you create.
- To edit a Pocket name, tap on the 3 dots in the top right of the Pocket detail screen after navigating to the Pocket from the dashboard.
- You will see an edit button for any Pocket that you have created.
- Selecting edit will open the keyboard to enter a new name.
- You can edit Pocket names however often you like.
- Any new name will be reflected on your next statement.
- You are not able to edit the name of the default Pockets we create for you - Spend, Save, and Auto-Save.
- Protip: You can add emojis to your Pocket’s name from your emoji keyboard!
- You can share Pockets with your friends or family members by selecting the “+” icon in your Pocket detail screen.
- To share a Pocket, follow the instructions in the app after selecting the “+” icon to share your unique Pocket link with others.
- If they have a ONE account, they’ll be able to join the pocket directly from the link after signing in.
- If they do not have a ONE account, they will need to sign up before being able to access your Pocket.
- You both will see the Pocket on your dashboard, and you will see an icon on your Pocket with the recipient's initials after it has been successfully shared.
- Both you and whomever you share your Pocket with will be able to add funds into the Pockets and access the money in the Pocket by transferring funds out to a linked account or another Pocket or assigning your card to the Pocket and spending directly from it.
- You can always remove anyone you have shared a Pocket with from the Pocket settings by selecting the X next to their name.