At One we consider many forms of income as a direct deposit, not just paychecks from your employers. You can find more information on what we consider a direct deposit here.
To set up a direct deposit on our platform, please click here.
Steps for connecting a direct deposit to One
- Once logged in, select Move Money, then select Direct deposit.
- You will see your account and routing numbers here. Choose Connect
- If your employer needs a physical direct deposit form, please download this attachment:
- Select Continue.
- Choose the Pocket you wish your deposit to connect to and select Next.
- Search for your Employer or Payroll Provider.
- Once found, use your payroll login credentials to connect them to your One account.
Here are screen shots showing each step to connect within One:
Please note: at this time, connecting your deposit within the One platform will delegate 100% of your paycheck into One. If you wish to send a specific percentage, or if you are unable to connect your direct deposit from within the One platform, please follow the steps below to manually connect the direct deposit with your employer.
All payroll providers have different preferences on how you can set up direct deposits with them. Some payroll providers require that you use their online payroll system. Typically, this process will only require:
- Your account and routing information
- Bank Name: One Finance, Inc.
- Bank Address: 5415 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203
(Note: Please do not send any mail/checks/etc. to this address)
- Account type designation: Please mark all One Pockets (including Save) as Checking
If your payroll provider requires a completed direct deposit form from your bank and/or a voided check, you may use this form. Before sharing this with your payroll company, make sure you complete the form as illustrated below.
Step 1: Fill out your name and account number. Remember to choose the account number associated with the Pocket you would like to fund. Please note that the Bank name should be One Finance, Inc.
Step 2: Choose one of the following. This will indicate to your employer the amount of each paycheck that you would like deposited into your One account.
Step 3: Fill out your name and account number. This must match the account number entered in Step 1.
Step 4: Fill out your employer name, signature, and date. If you have questions about what to fill out for employer / third party, please reach out directly to your employer.
Once you’ve completed and signed the form, share it with your payroll provider using their preferred method. While some payroll companies require that you upload the form to their online system, others may require hand or mail delivery.
What Pockets can I have my direct deposit sent to?
Your direct deposit can be sent directly into your Spend, Save, and custom created Pockets. For each direct deposit, you can have up to 10% and up to $1000 moved automatically to Auto-Save. Please note, you are not able to send your direct deposit or other such transfers directly into Auto-Save.
If you have additional questions, please contact us here.