What is Pay Anyone?
Pay Anyone allows you to send an ACH bank transfer to anyone or any business that has an account number and routing number. With Pay Anyone, you can easily send one-time digital payments to anyone with a few clicks. Pay for anything - bills, rent or that staycation house you’re renting.
We review several factors when determining Pay Anyone eligibility. If you are eligible, the Pay Anyone button will be clickable.
Now that I have Pay Anyone, how do I use it?
Before getting started, you will need to know the following information about your recipient:
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Routing Number
Once you have this information, from your One app:
- Tap on Move Money on the bottom of your screen
- Next Tap on Pay Anyone under “Send money & payments”
- Enter your Recipient Information and tap Next to review what you’ve entered. FYI - You’ll be asked to enter the account number twice.
- Select the Pocket from which you wish to send funds
- Enter the amount you wish to send and tap Review
- Double, triple, quadruple check that the From and To information that you’ve entered is correct! If you need to make changes, tap on the arrow in the top left corner to go back.
- Once you’re sure you’ve entered the correct information, click on Transfer Now. Please note, ACH bank transfers may take 1-3 days.
Don’t forget - the fastest way to get money to a friend or family member is to share a Pocket with them! If you haven’t already, be sure to refer them to One so that you can easily share funds with them. You can find your referral link here!
Still have questions about Shared Pockets? Check out our What is a Pocket article.
* One reserves the right to remove access to Pay Anyone at any time.
* You are unable to use Pay Anyone to move funds from a Pocket that has been shared with you.