Here at One, we believe in living fee-free! This means that we do not charge for things traditional banks might charge, such as:
- Monthly fees
- Account fees
- Overdraft fees
- NSF (non-sufficient funds) fees
- Foreign Transaction fees*
- ATM fees**
And while we believe this list to be inclusive of all fees, if you have a question about something not listed here, please reach out to us!
Debit Card Daily Limits
It's important to keep in mind that your One card is subject to the following limits:
- ATM withdrawals – up to $500 per day
- Transactions– up to $5,000 per day
Some additional details about your debit card limits:
- They reset each night at midnight UTC, which is 4:00pm PT and 7:00pm ET.
- We’re unable to increase your daily ATM or Transaction limits
- Your limits are not independent of one another; this means that any ATM withdrawals count towards your daily transaction limit
For the most up-to-date information on our fees and rates, check out our Rate Sheet.
*Please keep in mind that while One does not charge any foreign transaction fees, the merchant or MasterCard may charge conversion or other fees.
**While One does not charge ATM fees, some ATM networks may charge you fees to use their ATMs. Luckily, you have access to up to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint network! Click here to locate the closest Allpoint ATM.