How do I create a Spend pocket?
If you’re ready to create a Spend Pocket or want ideas for how you can use custom Pockets, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are in the Pockets section of your app
- Tap on the black “+ Add” button next to Create and share pockets
- Here you can create a pocket:
- Manually by tapping on “Create pocket” on the top of the page, typing the name of your pocket, and tapping on the black “Create pocket” button; or
- Automatically by tapping on the grey plus (+) icon next to one of our User favorite pockets. These are also great if you’re looking for new ways of using pockets.
Pro tip: you can add emojis to your pocket names
Don’t forget, you can also share pockets with friends of family. This makes it easy to budget, save, plan for trips, etc without needing to share all of your finances. Plus, if they haven’t joined One yet you can earn a referral bonus for each family member or friend you refer that successfully completes our referral program terms. Find and send your referral link here - and start sharing pockets as soon as they sign up!