What account benefits do I get at ONE?
We're building simple solutions to help you achieve balance in how you save, spend, and grow your money—all in one place. No monthly fees, no minimum account balances, no hassles. Download the app and create an account for free today to start earning 2% cash back1 and enjoy savings rates higher than the national average.2
START GROWING YOUR MONEY
- Get 2% cash back, up to $50, on most purchases at Walmart, gas stations, and drugstores for the first 12 months. Cash back is paid when earned.
- New customers can receive a $10 bonus upon purchase of $10 or more. Bonuses are paid within 3 business days.
- Boost your earning potential with 1.00% APY on savings balances up to $25,000.2
GET MORE FROM YOUR PAYCHECK
- Get paid up to 2 days early with eligible direct deposits totaling at least $500 in the previous 31 days.3
- New customers can receive a $25 bonus when an eligible direct deposit is established. Read the full terms for more information.
- Get overdraft protection up to $200.4
ENHANCED SECURITY & CONVENIENCE
- Add your card to a digital wallet for secure, convenient, and touch-free payments.
- Instantly lock your card to prevent purchases.
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor through our banking partner, Coastal Community Bank.
1. Earn 2% cash back, up to $50, on purchases at Walmart as well as gas and drugstore purchases for the first 12 months.
2. Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 9/15/2022 and subject to change. 1.00% APY on balances up to $25,000 with eligible direct deposit and up to $5,000 otherwise. FDIC average National Deposit Rate for savings accounts as of 8/15/2022. https://www.fdic.gov/resources/bankers/national-rates/
3. Direct deposit may be available up to 2 days in advance, but depends on when your employer sends paycheck data.
4. With eligible direct deposits totaling at least $500 in the previous 31 days. See terms.
See promotion terms.
What kind of account is ONE?
ONE accounts (which include Spend and Savings and custom Pockets) are demand deposit accounts, commonly referred to as a checking account. While your Savings and custom Pockets might feel like separate savings accounts, they are technically a part of the main account which is a high-interest checking account.
Is ONE FDIC insured?
ONE accounts are FDIC insured for a combined total of up to $250,000 through our bank partner, Coastal Community Bank, member FDIC.
Who is Coastal Community Bank?
ONE has partnered with Coastal Community Bank to provide banking services, such as your ONE account and card. As the banking provider, Coastal Community Bank is the bank where your account is held.
Although Coastal Community Bank holds your funds, ONE services your account. If you have any issues or questions, please contact ONE Customer Service.
If you connect your ONE account to another service to transfer funds, your account’s Routing and Transit Number (RTN) will most often be presented as ONE Finance or Coastal ONE Finance. In some cases, it may be displayed as Coastal Community Bank.
What fees are there?
There are no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements at ONE.
Right now, the only fee you may be charged by ONE is a $3 ATM withdrawal fee, in addition to any fee that might be charged by the ATM. You can avoid the $3 ATM fee from ONE by receiving $500 or more in eligible direct deposits in a rolling 31-day period, but you may still be charged a fee by the ATM provider. There may also be a $5 charge for a replacement card.