I’d like to delete a pocket, what do I need to know before I get started?
In order to delete a pocket:
- Your pocket balance must be $0. If you have money in the pocket, transfer it to another pocket or to an external account by going to the Move Money section of your app.
- Make sure you don’t have pending transactions, bills, refunds, or payments for the pocket.
- Make sure you have removed anyone that you shared the pocket with
I am not the owner of the pocket, can I delete it?
No, only the pocket owner can delete the pocket, however, you are able to remove yourself from the pocket if you no longer have use for it. To do so, from inside the pocket, tap on the More icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner
Ok, I’m the pocket owner and I’ve completed the checklist, now what?
Once you're ready to delete your Pocket:
- Tap on the pocket you wish to delete
- Tap on the More icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner
- Tap the grey “delete” button
Please note, this button will be greyed out if there are still funds in the pocket. To delete the pocket, refer to the check marks above and be sure to move funds into another pocket or to an external account.
I’ve deleted my pocket but I need to see more information on the transactions I made with that pocket. Are they lost forever?
No problem! You can see your pocket transactions in your Statements.