What are scheduled transfers?
One’s Scheduled Transfers feature allows you to create recurring transfers on a weekly, every other week, or monthly frequency either within a set date range or indefinitely.
Can I schedule a transfer between Pockets?
Yes! You can use One’s Scheduled Transfers feature to schedule transfers between Pockets or between your One account and an external account.
When you schedule a transfer between your Pockets, these transfers will happen immediately on the day they are scheduled for. Transfers to and from external accounts are ACH bank transfers and will take 1 - 3 business days.
How do I schedule recurring transfers?
Scheduled Transfers are currently available on the web only. While logged into your One account:
- Click on Move Money on the top of your screen
- Click on Scheduled transfers under Transfer money
- Click on Schedule a transfer
- Choose the From and To account from your list of available pockets and external accounts.
- Enter the amount of the transfer you would like to send.
- You’ll now be on the Review Transfer page where you can select the Frequency and Transfer Date. Please note: One-Time transfers cannot be scheduled. Selecting Weekly, Every two weeks, or Monthly from the Frequency drop-down will allow you to change the Start and End date for your recurring transfers.
- Once you have selected your Frequency, Start Date, and End Date (optional) click on Schedule Transfer. You should see a confirmation screen letting you know when the first transfer will be initiated!
Can I edit a Scheduled transfer?
Scheduled transfers can be cancelled but not edited. To Cancel your recurring transfer, while logged into One:
- Click on Move Money
- Click on Scheduled transfers
- Select “See Details” in the Scheduled transfer card for the transfer you’d like to cancel
- Click “Cancel this scheduled transfer”
- If successfully cancelled, you will see a confirmation screen letting you know that no further action is required
What happens if I delete a pocket in one of my recurring transfers?
You are not able to delete Pockets that are part of a Scheduled transfer. In order to delete a Pocket in a Scheduled transfer, you must first delete all Scheduled transfers that include that Pocket.
What happens if I am transferring between Pockets but my ‘From’ Pocket does not have enough funds?
If this occurs, your transfer will be cancelled. The next time that transfer is scheduled to happen, we will try again. This means if you have a Weekly scheduled transfer scheduled for February 7th but there are not enough funds in your ‘From’ Pocket, this transfer will be cancelled, but we will keep your next scheduled transfer on February 14th as long as the funds are available.
What happens if I schedule a transfer for the last day of a month?
Transfers scheduled for a monthly frequency occurs on the same day of every month. Transfers scheduled on the 29th, 30th, or 31st will fall on the last day of the month in the shorter months.
What happens if I schedule a transfer for a weekend?
ACH transfers scheduled on a weekend will begin the transfer process on the next business day and take 3-5 business days.