If you have a balance on your Credit Line, your minimum payment is 2% of your balance or $20, whichever is greater. Payments are due on the 26th of each month. There are a few ways you can make a payment on your Credit Line.
Transfer/pay with a Pocket or an external bank account from within ONE
- Open the ONE app or website and sign in to your account.
- Tap Move Money on the lower black bar.
- Tap Transfer under the Transfer Money section.
- Choose the account or Pocket you'd like to pay with as the From.
- Select Credit Line as the To.
- Fill in the transfer amount.
- Tap Review.
- If the summary screen is correct, tap Transfer now.
Use the Auto-Pay feature
- More information and detailed instructions can be found in the Auto-Pay Help Center article.
Initiate a bank transfer to your Credit Line from within an external account:
- Log in to your external bank account.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to make an ACH transfer.
- Fill in the requested information and transaction amount.
- Find your Credit Line routing and account number by tapping the Pocket, then tapping the three stacked dots in the upper right corner. Scroll down to view both numbers.
This article is intended for ONE customers who have a Credit Line balance to payoff.