Your payment will be due on the 26th of each month. There are two ways you can make a payment on your Credit Line:
Connect an external bank account:
- Open the One app and sign in to your account.
- Tap Move Money on the lower black bar.
- Tap Transfer under the Transfer Money section.
- Tap Add external bank as the From.
- Select Credit Line as the To.
- Fill in the transfer amount.
- Tap Review.
- If the summary screen is correct, tap Transfer now.
Or, make an ACH bank transfer:
- Log in to your external bank account.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to make an ACH transfer.
- Fill in the requested information and transaction amount.
- Find your Credit Line routing and account number by tapping the Pocket, then tapping the three stacked dots in the upper right corner. Scroll down to view both numbers.